Organic Honeybush Natural Tea Leaves. *Certified Organic.
A floral aroma and a taste of honey.
The 'Organic Honeybush Natural' is close to the family of the Rooibos tea. It's characterised by its floral aroma and taste of honey, unlike the Rooibos which has a nutty flavour.
Organic Honeybush is a herbal infusion that is low in tannins and contains no caffeine. It is often used in South Africa to ease throat irritation. Honeybush is low in tannins, making it perfect for enjoying plain, sweetened or with milk.
It has so many benefits, including its great antioxidant properties as well as its ability to strengthen your immune system. It's a rare species that grows only in the wild. Honeybush is known for helping coughs and other upper respiratory symptoms.
It is also beneficial for women because it may help to alleviate some menopause symptoms. Its delicious taste and its absence of 'theine' allow you to enjoy it at any time of the day.
Here are some key benefits of Organic Honeybush Natural:
- Honeybush tea is a type of herbal tea, also known as a 'tisane'. This means that it is not derived from the Camellia Sinensis plant and is naturally caffeine-free.
- Tea drinkers describe the taste of Honeybush tea as floral, lightly roasted, and similar to honey. Although it is often compared to Rooibos tea, Honeybush is usually sweeter and fuller bodied.
- The phenolic compounds in Honeybush tea are believed to help reduce inflammation and prevent the development of chronic inflammatory diseases.
- High in antioxidants and minerals.
- Helps to alleviate menopausal symptoms.
- Honeybush tea is high in antioxidants and may relieve the symptoms of stomach and digestive problems like nausea, heartburn, stomach ulcers and constipation.
- Honeybush tea also assists to enhance the body’s immune system which fights against the flu, cold and allergies. Honeybush tea also alleviates chest congestion, discomforts and expels phlegm.
- Honeybush tea may be one of the best herbal teas for fighting the signs of aging. Studies showed that Honeybush extract may help with reducing wrinkles, improving skin elasticity and hydration.
🌿 Organically Certified
✅ Not Flavoured
Water temperature: 100°C
Use 5 - 7 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 7 - 10 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!