*Organic China Sencha Decaffeinated Green Tea Leaves. *Certified Organic.
Crafted from pristine, organic tea leaves from the heart of China, this exquisite decaffeinated Sencha invites you to savour a moment of serene indulgence. Steeped in centuries-old tradition, each needle-like leaf unfolds a symphony of delicate emerald greens, promising a journey of pure wellness.
Our exquisite organic China Sencha decaffeinated loose-leaf tea offers the full, rich flavour of this classic Sencha, gently stripped of its caffeine through a natural, CO2-based process. This means you can savour the invigorating aroma, the delicate grassy notes, and the subtle sweetness of Sencha while enjoying a peaceful cup any time of the day.
Unlike harsh chemical methods, we use a gentle, state-of-the-art CO2 decaffeination process, ensuring the removal of over 99% of caffeine while preserving the tea's natural antioxidants, delicate flavour, vibrant colour and health benefits. This gentle method avoids harsh chemicals and retains the essence of nature's goodness.
The result? A pure, unadulterated tea experience that allows you to savour the finest Sencha has to offer without the jitters.
Unwind and de-stress: The gentle decaffeination process preserves the calming L-theanine, your key to unwinding after a long day.
Cultivated organically, this tea is free from harmful chemicals and pesticides, allowing the true essence of nature to shine through.
Beyond the serene taste, Sencha is packed with potent antioxidants, including catechin EGCG, known for its potential health benefits, like boosting the immune system, improving brain function, and promoting heart health. Decaf Sencha allows you to enjoy these benefits throughout the day, even before bedtime.
Enjoy multiple infusions from the same leaves, adjusting steeping time for subsequent cups.
Here are some health benefits of Organic China Sencha Green Tea - Decaffeinated:
- When Sencha green tea leaves are decaffeinated by natural water process, it retains over 95 percent of its antioxidant components, & amino acids, providing all the same health benefits but without the caffeine jitters.
- This organic decaffeinated Sencha green tea is a premium leaf tea.
- It grows in nutrient-rich soil and is exposed to only natural elements.
- It maintains its exquisite taste and fragrance despite being naturally caffeine-free.
- Sencha green tea contains a high amount of polyphenols which are proven to halt cell damage and fend off free radicals, which in turn can help prevent cancer.
- Filled with antioxidants, Sencha green tea is known to decrease inflammation, lower cholesterol, and even boost your immune system.
- Sencha is the perfect tea to protect you! More effective than vitamin C, these powerful allies reduce the damage caused by free radicals and help fight viruses and bacteria.
✅ Not Flavoured
Water temperature: 80 - 90°C
Use 5 - 7 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 3 - 5 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!