*Organic English Breakfast Broken Tea Leaves Ceylon and Assam. *Certified Organic.
This traditional loose leaf black tea named English Breakfast Broken tea has an incredibly fragrant taste and a splendid golden hue. It comprises a forceful and rejuvenating blend of black teas sourced from Asia: Ceylon tea furnishing a robust and forceful flavour, and Assam tea delivering a rounded and full-bodied essence. It is an excellent choice for breakfast or for tea lovers who relish a full-bodied cup of tea. Generally, people add milk and sugar to it whilst drinking also.
Tea lovers celebrate this sensational loose leaf English Breakfast tea for its manifold of health advantages. Corresponding with other black teas, it contains a high quantity of antioxidants that promote correct cardiovascular activity and may combat certain illnesses.
Consuming this tea concoction regularly could facilitate weight loss by decreasing cholesterol levels. Additionally, comparable to coffee, this black tea encloses 'theine', which amplifies energy and enhances cognitive ability. Why not try the Organic English Breakfast tea today!
Here are some key benefits of Organic English Breakfast Broken:
- English Breakfast tea has a very aromatic flavour and a golden liquor.
- It is a blend of two teas from India: Ceylon tea and Assam tea.
- The tea is strong and invigorating, making it a great choice for breakfast.
- 'Theine', present in the tea, boosts energy and enhances brain function, similar to coffee.
- Black tea leaves contain caffeine and an amino acid called 'L-theanine' which improves alertness.
- Black tea reduces plaque formation and restricts bacteria that promotes tooth decay.
- Drinking black tea nourishes the skin as it is full of vitamins and minerals and rich in powerful antioxidants.
- The black teas that form English Breakfast tea contain flavonoids that contribute to a healthy heart.
✅ Not Flavoured
Water temperature: 100°C
Use 4 - 5 grams per 330ml cup
This is now my tea of choice for the morning first thing, love it
Hi there Bernadette,
Thank you for your lovely 5-star review! Were so pleased you have a go-to organic breakfast tea
Kindest regards TFOTC
Both teas are excellent. I especially like the Rooibos High Spirits Tea. It is so full of flavour ☕️
Good day to you Dorn,
Many thanks for trying two of our Organic Loose Leaf Teas, were even happier that you enjoyed them both. The Rooibos High Spirits is a firm favourite with out customers plenty of fresh lemony flavour. The English Breakfast is also a staple tea in the UK and one we couldn't do without in our household
Finest Organic Tea Company
Perfect Morning Brew
Good Day to you Benjamin,
Many thanks for your 5 star review we are glad you liked our glass infuser and English Breakfast Tea
Finest Organic Tea Company