*Organic Rooibos Natural Tea Leaves. *Certified Organic.
If you are searching for a delectable and nutritious drink to enjoy during your leisure hours, Organic Rooibos Natural Tea tea is an outstanding alternative. This beverage is crafted exclusively from natural Rooibos, bona fide vanilla and vanilla extract.
Rooibos, otherwise known as 'Red Bush', is a South African flora that has been employed for centuries for its remedial qualities. It is enriched with antioxidants that can shield the body against damage inflicted by free radicals and diminish the peril of chronic illnesses. Rooibos is also innately devoid of caffeine, making it an excellent substitute for conventional tea and coffee.
Incorporating authentic vanilla and vanilla extract into Rooibos tea engenders a delightful and mellow flavour that is impeccable for any time of day. Vanilla is also acknowledged for its soothing impacts, rendering vanilla Rooibos tea an exemplary drink for mitigating stress and encouraging relaxation.
One of the most noteworthy advantages of Organic Rooibos herbal tea is that it is organic, signifying that it is bereft of hazardous pesticides and chemicals that are present in conventionally grown tea. This makes it a healthier and safer preference for both you and the environment.
Here are some key benefits of Organic Rooibos Natural Tea:
- Did you know that Rooibos is one of Time Magazine's Top 50 Superfoods? Long celebrated as an entirely natural and delicious healthy drink, scientific studies are now beginning to unlock the secrets behind its wide-ranging health benefits.
- Rooibos tea contains antioxidants with anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce inflammation and feelings of aches and pains.
- The antioxidants in Rooibos tea are polyphenols, which are chemical compounds that allow plants to fight stress. When people eat foods rich in polyphenols, they are less likely to suffer from inflammation.
- Rooibos is naturally caffeine-free and low in tannins, making it an ideal evening or bedtime tea. Its soothing properties relax the body, aiding in digestion and making sleep come a little easier, however it can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
- Rooibos is rich in alpha hydroxy and zinc which are both important nutrients for healthy skin. Drinking Rooibos tea could improve the skin in the most natural way. It also contains an abundance of the enzyme, 'superoxide dismutase', which is an effective anti-ageing substance. As such, Rooibos may help to reduce wrinkles and boost the production of healthy skin cells.
- Research into South African-grown Rooibos tea points to its stress-relieving properties and ability to alleviate anxiety.
- Rooibos tea contains numerous vital minerals such as magnesium (essential for the nervous system), calcium and manganese (good for the bones and teeth), zinc (needed for a healthy metabolism) and iron (needed to help blood and muscles distribute oxygen to the body's cells).
🌿 Organically Certified
✅ Not Flavoured
Water temperature: 90 - 100°C
Use 5 - 7 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 7 - 10 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!
Good quality and fast service.
Good day to you Caroline,
Many thanks for the 5 star review we are so happy we managed to meet and exceed your expectations both on product and delivery
Finest Organic Tea Company