Black Tea Assam, -South India*, Black Tea Lapsang Souchong*. *Certified Organic.
Experience the exotic allure of our Organic Russian Caravan tea blend, a captivating union of robust Assam black tea from South India and the smoky sophistication of Lapsang Souchong black tea. This fusion weaves together the malty, brisk notes of Assam tea with the richly aromatic, pine-smoked essence of Lapsang Souchong. The duo leads to creating a bold and balanced symphony of flavours.
Each sip offers a journey through time and tradition reminiscent of the ancient Silk Road caravans. Savour the warm, earthy undertones and delight in the smoky overtones of this exceptional loose leaf tea blend. A tea that's as legendary as the journey it's named after!
Here are some key benefits of the Organic Russian Caravan:
- Black tea's antioxidants and phytonutrients remove toxins from the body and initiate the healing process. It may also help delay aging and reduce puffiness.
- Lapsang Souchong tea contains polyphenols and antioxidants, possibly reducing the risk of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. It also has certain compounds that enhance mood and brain function.
- Theobromine in Lapsang Souchong aids renal circulation and helps eliminate toxins.
- The caffeine in Lapsang Souchong tea can also help boost metabolism, aiding in weight loss or maintenance.
- Organic black tea packs a punch when it comes to heart health. The flavonoids in black tea help lower cholesterol. And flavonoids—the same antioxidants found in red wine, dark chocolate, and nuts —reduce the risk of heart disease by 8%.
- Not only is Lapsang Souchong tea good for your general health, but it also improves the quality of your skin! Lapsang Souchong has lots of vitamins C, E, and B2, and minerals like zinc, potassium, and magnesium. All this is a source of nourishment for your skin.
- Lapsang Souchong tea was a favourite of Winston Churchill, who may have compared the character of Lapsang Souchong to one of his preferred Cuban cigars!
✅ Not Flavoured
Water temperature: 90 - 100°C
Use 4 - 5 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 3 - 5 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!