Spearmint*. *Certified Organic.
Introducing our newest addition to the tea family - Organic Spearmint tea, the best mint tea in the UK! This delightful infusion features the finest organic spearmint leaves as its main ingredient. These mint leaves offer a fragrant, flavourful, and refreshing herbal tea that is sensational among popular herbal infusions.
With each sip, the cool and minty flavour of spearmint will greet you. If you want to relax or wish to have a calming drink , think of these mint treasures. Perfect for those who love the simplicity and purity of organic spearmint tea.
When you brew a cup of our organic spearmint tea, you're indulging in the best spearmint tea the UK has to offer. The tea is delicious and organic without the use of any synthetic pesticides or fertilisers. It is the preferred choice for mint tea lovers who desire a pure essence. Moreover, this naturally caffeine free tea brings you loads of health benefits, making it a healthy beverage choice.
Here are some key benefits of Organic Spearmint Tea:
- Our Organic Spearmint Tea is well known for its digestive qualities. It is a great choice for indigestion and gas relief after a heavy dinner.
- The refreshing scent and menthol content of spearmint tea leads to soothe migraines and headaches while relieving tension and stress.
- Organic spearmint can help relieve respiratory symptoms. By opening the airways, it may help with allergies, congestion, and asthma.
- Spearmint, like many herbal teas is high in antioxidants. These compounds may help reduce the risk of chronic disease by reducing oxidative stress.
- Spearmint tea's antimicrobial properties are natural and can help improve oral health. They fight bacteria that cause bad breath, gum disease, and other problems.
- Caffeine-free : Spearmint is naturally caffeine-free. It's a good choice for people who want to reduce their caffeine consumption.
- It's refreshing and flavourful: Organic spearmint tea, aside from its many health benefits, is also loved for its delicious taste. This makes it a great beverage to drink hot or cold.
✅ Not Flavoured
Water temperature: 90 - 100°C
Use 4 - 6 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 5 - 10 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!
The tea is fresh and delicious and arrived promptly and well packed. However I was surprised to see it brought by the postman when I had used the LOCAL code. Also, I would like information on how to recycle the packaging. The card with it said the pouches are highly recyclable but it didn't say which recycling to put them with.
Good evening Dilys,
Many thanks for the time you have taken to review your recent purchase. Were so glad that you think the tea is ‘fresh and delicious’
May I take this moment to apologies for the lack of clarity of our thank you card when it comes to recycling advice (we will amend it when the next batch goes to print)
The delivery issue was merely that the local package ended up with all the other packages that go by Royal Mail to the rest of the UK as we would never post something that could be delivered knowingly.
Nevertheless we can’t deter from the fact you are currently enjoying your tea so may I thank you ever so much for buying your Organic Spearmint from the Finest Organic Tea Company
Kindest regards Hish and Lisa
Good morning Alison, thank you for taking the time out to review our Organic Spearmint Tea! We're so glad you like it I hope you enjoyed the other teams in our collection
Kindest regards TFOTC