Green Tea China Sencha*, Green Tea China Jasmine*, natural jasmine flavouring, vanilla extract*, natural bergamot flavouring, cornflower blue* *Certified Organic.
Imagine strolling through a tranquil garden, surrounded by delicate Jasmine blooms, and being serenaded by the sweet songs of nature. Our Organic Angel's Garden Green Tea embodies this serene experience with every sip.
This unique blend is made using green tea China Sencha, known for its grassy vegetal hints, and green tea China Jasmine, which imparts a captivating floral flavour. While you steep your tea in this blend, you will notice the scent of jasmine and the hints of bergamot gently filling the air.
The mellow sweetness of vanilla extract adds a soft, comforting touch, while the blue cornflower petals enhance the visual beauty of this blend.
Green tea is not just a beverage; it's an invitation to experience the soothing embrace of a heavenly garden captured in your teacup. Enjoy this tea as a tranquil interlude to your day, letting its harmonious flavours transport you to a place of serenity and rejuvenation.
Here are some key benefits of Organic Angel's Garden:
- It has a delicate, light, and subtle jasmine taste.
- It is naturally rich, balanced, and high in antioxidants, particularly EGCG. The antioxidants in Jasmine tea can help reduce inflammation in the digestive tract and promote healthy gut bacteria. Additionally, the diuretic properties of Jasmine tea can help flush out toxins and excess water from the body, which can help reduce bloating.
- Filled with antioxidants that fight free radicals, Sencha green tea is known to decrease inflammation, lower cholesterol, and even boost your immune system. And with a significant dose of caffeine, it will also elevate your mood.
- Sencha green tea contains polyphenols that can prevent cell damage and defend against free radicals. This, in turn, reduces the risk of cancer.
- Additional benefits of polyphenols found in green tea include aiding digestion, weight management, and cardiovascular diseases.
- A high concentration of vitamin C is present in Sencha green tea. With high antioxidants and plenty of vitamin C, it will give your immune system a well-deserved boost. And if you’ve already come down with a cold, Sencha green tea can even shorten the duration of your illness.
- Sencha contains the compound 'L-Theanine', which can induce calmness, lower one's heart rate, and is overall beneficial for sleep.
✅ Natural Flavours
Water temperature: 70 - 80°C
Use 5 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 3 - 5 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!