Apple*, nettle*, cinnamon sticks*, fennel*, ginger*, liquorice root*, orange peels*, chamomile*, clove*, rose petals*. *Certified Organic.
If you wish to have a tea that possesses a fantastic taste and is beneficial for your health, then Organic Wellness Tea is a superb option. Its exceptional amalgamation of natural flavours and organic herbs makes it a necessity in your daily regimen.
The constituents of this tea are entirely organic and consist of apple, chamomile, cinnamon sticks, clove, fennel, ginger, liquorice root, nettle, orange peels and rose petals. Being prepared with natural herbs that are free from chemicals and pesticides, it provides numerous health benefits without any damage to your health.
The unique blend of herbs found in this tea imparts many health benefits. For instance, chamomile is renowned for its soothing qualities, whereas ginger and cinnamon possess anti-inflammatory properties that aid in the reduction of inflammation.
Nettle is a great source of antioxidants and boosts your immune system. Rose petals have anti-ageing properties that help maintain youthful and healthy skin. Fennel and liquorice root can assist in digestion and alleviate bloating.
Additionally, due to the blend of natural herbs, Organic Wellness Tea has a wonderful taste and can be consumed at any time of day, whether hot or iced. So sit back, relax, and enjoy a cup of Organic Wellness Tea today!
Here are some key benefits of Organic Wellness Tea:
- Nettle tea has an abundance of vitamins such as A, B, C, and K, iron, phosphorous, several healthy fatty acids, and plenty of amino acids too. As a result, nettle tea is a wonderful choice as a daily support for your overall health and wellness.
- Nettle is naturally high in powerful compounds called polyphenols, which research suggests can help the body to prevent and manage chronic diseases related to inflammation, such as diabetes, obesity, heart disease and cancer.
- Nettle may help to reduce the symptoms of pain, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. Drinking nettle tea can help to alleviate pain such as muscle pain, joint pain and headaches.
- Cinnamon can help promote collagen production. This protein acts as a building block for lots of your body parts, including your skin. Collagen can increase elasticity and improve hydration. In turn, it can help keep your skin looking plump and firm.
- Fennel is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, and research has found a number of potential health benefits to drinking fennel tea, such as; anti-fungal, anti-aging, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiallergic, to name just a few.
- One of the most popular uses of fennel is to aid digestion by smoothing the muscles of the gastrointestinal system in order to reduce gas, bloating and cramping.
- Liquorice root contains antioxidants and compounds that boast anti-inflammatory properties. Drinking liquorice root tea may help to eliminate free radicals that cause oxidative stress and premature aging.
- Orange peel contains pectic, one of the chemicals that aid the breakdown of glucose into energy. Converting any extra glucose in the body into energy helps regulate the amount of sugar one has in their blood.
🌿 Organically Certified
✅ Not Flavoured
Water temperature: 100°C
Use 5 - 7 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 7 - 10 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!