Premium Organic Assam tea leaves* *Certified Organic.
Mildly aromatic taste with a nicely wrought leaf. Spicy with a hint of malt.
This Organic Assam TGFOP Second Flush Black tea is rich in flavour. The tea delivers an exceptional malty flavour and nicely wrought leaf that set it apart from other black teas. This Assam black tea originates from the Rembeng Tea Plantation in India. The plantation is renowned for its highest-quality teas and organic farming practices.
This Assam loose-leaf tea is rich in polyphenols as well as antioxidants. These Assam tea leaves are best enjoyed without milk or sugar as it has a natural sweetness that needs no additional flavours.
The organic certification ensures that the tea has been produced without synthetic fertilisers or pesticides, resulting in Assam tea benefits and an eco-friendly beverage choice. It also contains caffeine, which can help to boost energy and mental alertness.
Regular consumption of black tea has been linked to a lower risk of heart disease, stroke and certain types of cancer. It may reduce cardiovascular risks and protect cells from ageing.
Plain or combined with blends, Assam black tea promotes digestion. It's an authentic, invigorating and full-bodied tea that awakens our senses.
Here are some key benefits of Organic Assam tea benefits:
- Assam TGFOP second flush Rembeng tea is rich in antioxidants, especially polyphenols.
- Assam tea is a natural source of vitamins A and E; both are important in improving skin health.
- This Assam black tea is rich in flavour.
- This tea boosts your immunity and keeps you strong in the winter months.
- Results in a spicy cup of tea with a hint of malt.
- A premium-grade black tea.
- It may reduce cardiovascular risks or protect cells from ageing.
- Black teas promote digestion.
- This organic tea comes from the famous Rembeng plantation in India.
- The best Assam teas are harvested in the summer months of May and June during the high-quality Second Flush period.
🌿 Organically Certified
✅ Not Flavoured
Water temperature: 100°C
Use 3-5 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 5-10 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!