Green Tea China Gunpowder*, peppermint whole*, natural peppermint flavouring. *Certified Organic.
The combination of this traditional Gunpowder green tea and natural peppermint creates an intensely fresh and invigorating flavour you will be sure to enjoy! Every gulp of this beverage will transport you to the enchanting domain of Arabian nights. The formula comprises just three components that provide it with a distinct flavour.
Gunpowder green tea is a tea hailing from China that possesses a potent flavour and is characterised by its curled leaves. It is frequently employed in Middle Eastern tea preparations. When united with the chill of peppermint, it furnishes a stunning taste adventure for your taste buds.
This blend is prevalent among tea and infusion aficionados owing to its straightforwardness and flavourful taste. Gunpowder tea, akin to other teas, boasts numerous health advantages, comprising antioxidants that may assist in averting heart disease and specific cancers and promoting a sound immune system.
Green tea also supports digestion and weight reduction. Peppermint is another herb with a myriad of health advantages. When ingested as a tea, it may alleviate stomach pain and headaches, and the menthol in peppermint can alleviate congestion during a cold or congestion.
Here are some key benefits of Organic Marrakesh Mint:
- Gunpowder green organic tea is known to support a healthy heart, promote weight loss and strengthen the immune system.
- Peppermint makes a great tea to help the liver with its digestive and detoxification functions.
- Plant compounds called polyphenols have strong antioxidant properties. Found in green teas such as the Gunpowder, they help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and help to hydrate the skin.
- Studies have shown that some of the compounds found in Gunpowder green tea can help with diabetes management. The 'catechins' and 'alkaloids' in the tea can help manage blood sugar levels.
- Peppermint has antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties. Because of this, peppermint tea may alleviate clogged sinuses due to infections, the common cold, and allergies.
- Gunpowder tea has numerous beneficial antioxidants which may help to prevent heart disease, cancer and support the immune system.
- Peppermint tea is a great natural remedy for reducing stress and anxiety. The menthol in peppermint is a natural muscle relaxant. This tea will help you move from being stressed out and anxious to relaxed and calm.
- Another advantage of Gunpowder green tea is the fact that it also reduces the amount of sugar in your blood, which may in turn help to prevent the development of Type 2 Diabetes.
🌿 Organically Certified
✅ Natural Flavouring
Water temperature: 70 - 80°C
Use 4 - 5 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 3 - 5 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!
I tried Marrakesh Mint tea after reading good reviews about it and it certainly didn’t disappoint! It’s the freshest tea I’ve ever tasted, far better than anything you can buy in the supermarket. Fantastic service too from Hish and Lisa - I ordered on Thursday and it was delivered to my door on Friday. Will definitely order again, looking forward to trying some of their other blends.