Black Tea Assam, -South India*, natural bergamot flavour. *Certified Organic.
Organic Earl Grey tea is a traditional English blend produced from a mixture of potent black teas sourced from India and Sri Lanka, flavoured with bergamot. People generally consume it in the morning during breakfast and can accompany it with a small amount of milk. According to legend, prime minister Earl Charles Grey brought back the best Earl Grey tea recipe from China hence the name. Although its origin remains a subject of controversy even today!
Bergamot is a citrus fruit that resembles a big lemon and is renowned for its health benefits. During the tea's infusion, it emits a floral fragrance and taste. Black tea, has many health advantages, and the bergamot in the tea can aid in combating cholesterol.
Bergamot oil in tea can have multiple benefits. It can slow down wrinkles, help with digestion and skin irritations, reduce stress and anxiety, and have antiseptic and antispasmodic properties. Get yours today!
Here are some key benefits of benefits of Organic Earl Grey Tea:
- Loose Earl Grey Tea is an English blend of black tea and bergamot.
- The recipe's origin is controversial; Earl Charles Grey brought it from China to the United Kingdom.
- Bergamot, a citrus fruit, gives the tea a floral aroma and taste.
- Earl Grey and black tea have numerous health benefits and help fight cholesterol.
- Earl Grey tea leaves can be a good energy booster. Earl Grey, like any cup of tea, features a caffeine boost similar to coffee just without some of the side effects.
- Earl grey tea loose leaf has antioxidants that help the heart and may prevent heart attacks and high blood pressure.
- Antioxidants maintain skin health and hydration. They also combat free radicals. Additionally, they contain vitamins B1, B2, E, and H, which contribute to soft, plump, and smooth skin.
🌿 Organically Certified
Water temperature: 100°C
Use 4 - 5 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 3 - 5 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!