*Organic Darjeeling 1st Flush "Phuguri" White Downy Luxury tea leaves. *Certified Organic.
Sweet and floral, reminiscent of acacia honey, roses, and Jasmine.
Enthusiasts of the tea World comprehend that 'Darjeeling' is a term that can be most associated with excellent tea. The unparalleled land, elevated height, and chilly weather in the Himalayas sets the perfect location for producing some of the finest teas on the globe.
Among the various tea gardens in Darjeeling, Phuguri is an exceptional name. And, for the first time, Phuguri has produced a white tea from its first harvest. This exceptional tea is causing a sensation globally - the Organic Darjeeling First Flush Tea; The "Phuguri" White Downy Luxury!
What sets this Darjeeling loose leaf tea apart? Firstly, it is entirely natural, ensuring that it is free from harmful substances and pesticides. However, what truly sets it apart is that it is made entirely by hand, with 70% bud and 30% leaf.
This laborious method ensures that only the finest buds and leaves are used for tea making. It results in a tea with a distinct body and unique flavour profile.
When steeped, the tea has a translucent, white-golden cup, a cup you can call the "champagne of teas". The aroma is sweet and floral, reminiscent of acacia honey, roses, and Jasmine. On the palate, there are subtle nutty notes and a prolonged champagne-like tingle at the end.
This blend of flavours creates a complex and intriguing tea that is undoubtedly worth savouring.
Here are some key benefits of Organic Darjeeling 1st Flush "Phuguri" White Downy Luxury:
- Darjeeling tea is globally known for its superb quality.
- When infused, the tea has a translucent, white-golden cup with a sweet and floral aroma.
- The blend of flavours creates a complex and intriguing tea worth savouring.
- The leaves in Darjeeling white tea contain polyphenols or plant compounds that fight inflammation and chronic (long-term) disease.
- The anti-viral and anti-bacterial effect of white tea is greater than that of green tea.
- The polyphenols in Darjeeling tea stimulate good bacteria growth in your digestive system.
- May slow down aging skin conditions.
- Boosts the immune system.
- White tea is the least processed of all teas which means it retains most of its powerful health benefits.
- White tea benefits include preventing tooth decay, promoting healthy skin and hair and increased energy and alertness.
🌿 Organically Certified
✅ Not Flavoured
Water temperature: 80 - 90 °C
Use 5 - 7 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 5 - 10 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!