*Organic Himalayan FTGFOP1 Orange Hill First Flush. *Certified Organic.
The delightful taste of the Himalayas. Nestled in the Himalayan Mountains lies a tea that is as rare and unique as its origin. This tea, known as Organic Himalayan FTGFOP1 Orange Hill First Flush is cultivated, reaped, and treated with great attention to attain its unparalleled taste.
The hostile circumstances of the high-altitude, cold, and arid Himalayan Mountains contribute to the exceptional quality of the tea leaves, which are chosen by proficient craftsmen to conserve their configuration.
The tea has a unique appearance owing to the faint tips of the leaves gleaming through the dark ones after a slight baking. Upon brewing, it produces a faint yellow and limpid cup with a slightly toasted, soft-nutty flavour and a persisting floral hint.
This tea's flavour is pure and rejuvenating because no extra flavours are incorporated. A small quantity of this tea is produced every year, rendering it highly sought-after. Every sip of Organic Himalayan FTGFOP1 Orange Hill First Flush is a tribute to the laboriousness and devotion of the craftsmen. Don't wait any longer, get your hands on it today!
Here are some key benefits of Organic Himalayan FTGFOP1 Orange Hill First Flush:
- First Flush is defined as the very first plucking of a tea plant's harvest season. The new growth leaves plucked during First Flush are the youngest and most tender part of the tea plant and are said to yield the purest and freshest cup of tea that plant is capable of producing.
- Skilled artisans handpick the tea leaves to preserve their structure.
- The tea is grown, harvested, and processed with great care to achieve its special flavour.
- The high-altitude, cold and dry conditions of the Himalayan Mountains contribute to the exceptional quality of the tea leaves. The tea has a distinctive appearance with light tips of leaves shining through dark ones after light baking.
- Only a small quantity of this tea is produced every year, making it highly sought-after.
- Himalayan tea is known to help improve digestion, reduce stress levels, detoxify the body, boost energy levels and promote weight loss.
- It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help protect against disease.
- Himalayan tea is loaded with a type of polyphenols called 'catechins'. Catechins are antioxidants that protect the cells from damage and help to inhibit conditions such as aging, chronic inflammation, weak immune system and a variety of diseases.
🌿 Organically Certified
✅ Natural Flavouring
Water temperature: 80°C
Use 4 -5 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 3 - 5 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!