Pumpkin* (31%), apple*, ginger*, fennel*, cinnamon sticks*, elderberry*, hibiscus*, anise*, liquorice root*, cardamon*, clove*, curcuma*, cardamon powdered*. *Certified Organic.
Conventional 'Chai' is a trendy heated drink that gives a consoling encounter on colder days. However, have you attempted a more salubrious variation of Chai produced with pumpkin? This natural pumpkin chai is not only delectable but also provides multiple health benefits. It is comprised of innate components such as pumpkin, apple, ginger, fennel, cinnamon sticks, elderberry, hibiscus, anise, liquorice root, cardamom, clove, curcuma and cardamom powder, which offer a natural sweetness and spiciness to the tea.
Pumpkin is a fundamental component in this natural mixture and is a copious source of vitamins A, C, and E, minerals like potassium and magnesium, antioxidants and fibre, which can aid to support a healthy immune system and digestive function.
Ginger and clove, which are present in the Organic Pumpkin Chai, have been utilised for centuries in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to manage various ailments such as inflammation, digestive predicaments and nausea. Ginger can also provide relief from menstrual spasms and muscle pain.
The amalgamation of cinnamon, cardamom, and anise in the Pumpkin Chai gives a warm and consoling flavour, making it an exemplary choice for a cosy evening. These spices also offer several health benefits also. Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties and cardamom can aid in lowering blood pressure and improving digestion. The natural pumpkin chai is caffeine-free, so you can relish it any time of day or night without worrying about staying awake.
Here are some key benefits of Organic Pumpkin Chai:
- Pumpkins pack a healthy dose of fibre, which is proven to support digestive health, regulate blood sugar and reduce the risk of heart disease. Basically, the more fibre, the better. And to that end, pumpkin is an obvious choice.
- Pumpkin is packed with nutrients like beta-carotene, which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pumpkin tea is good for blood circulation and helps reduce swelling! Therefore, it is a great tea to have whenever you're feeling bloated, especially if after eating late at night.
- Fennel is loaded with antioxidants which help to improve digestion and metabolism. It may help in treating gastrointestinal issues, respiratory ailments, arthritis, menstrual problems and diabetes. It promotes heart, eye and gum health too.
- Furthermore, fennel helps to eliminate toxins and reduce the risk of problems with the urinary tract.
- Hibiscus is high in antioxidants and offers many potential benefits. In particular, it may help promote weight loss, reduce the growth of bacteria and cancer cells and support the health of the heart and liver.
- Hibiscus contains antioxidants like beta carotene and Vitamin C. These natural and powerful ingredients ward off oxidative stress from the epidermis and keep it youthful and healthy. Drinking hibiscus regularly produces collagen molecules that augment a natural radiance on the face.
- Drinking hibiscus can prevent and reduce inflammation in the body. It contains anti-inflammatory properties that enable the body to process the stress hormone cortisol. The build-up of this hormone can lead to high blood pressure, clots and inflammation.
🌿 Organically Certified
✅ Not Flavoured
Water temperature: 90 - 100°C
Use 5 - 7 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 7 - 10 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!