Nettle*, birch leaves*, rose hip*, horsetail*, anise*, fennel*, verbena*, liquorice root*. *Certified Organic.
After a tiring day, there's no better way to unwind than having a comforting cup of tea. But, have you ever contemplated what's inside your tea? With countless tea options accessible, it can be challenging to determine the best one.
Nonetheless, Organic Pure Relief Tea eliminates ambiguity by blending natural organic herbs together. The tea possesses an authentic taste and aroma as it is unflavoured. The ingredients are uncomplicated and include nettle, birch leaves, rose hip, horsetail, anise, fennel, verbena, and liquorice root. Each herb has its own attributes that add to the overall relaxing experience of this tea.
Nettle, for example, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant features, while birch leaves have conventionally been utilised to sustain the urinary tract. The rose hip is plentiful in Vitamin C and can help support joint health. Horsetail is abundant in antioxidants and enhances healthy skin, hair, and nails. The anise and fennel impart a pleasing taste and aroma to the blend and also provide digestive support. Verbena has calming characteristics, and liquorice root adds a bit of sweetness whilst also aiding respiratory health.
Organic Pure Relief Tea differentiates itself from other herbal teas because it solely employs organic components, signifying that the herbs utilised were grown without artificial fertilisers or pesticides, producing a pure and natural product.
Here are some key benefits of Organic Pure Relief Tea;
- Nettle tea has a number of health benefits. It may help improve inflammatory conditions, including eczema and hay fever. It can treat gastrointestinal issues, such as ulcers, diarrhoea and constipation. It may also help improve mental health, such as reducing anxiety and stress.
- Nettle has historically been used to treat pain and sore muscles, especially related to arthritis. The Arthritis Foundation suggests that nettle tea may also reduce the inflammation and pain association with osteoarthritis.
- Organic Pure Relief Tea is a blend of all natural organic herbs.
- Nettle is effective in lowering blood pressure and blood sugar levels, keeping them stable. Nettle may reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as stroke and heart attack.
- Birch leaf contains allantoin, which soothes, strengthens, and tightens irritated and inflamed tissues such as those in the bladder and kidneys.
- Birch leaf in tea is naturally caffeine-free. Birch leaf also contains several natural antioxidants in the form of flavonoids and vitamin C, which can further improve general health.
- Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) is a herbal remedy that dates back to ancient Roman and Greek times. It was used traditionally to stop bleeding, heal ulcers and wounds and treat tuberculosis and kidney problems. The name Equisetum is derived from the Latin roots equus, meaning "horse," and seta, meaning "bristle."
- Horsetail is a fern that contains many beneficial compounds, notably antioxidants and silica.
🌿 Organically Certified
✅ Not Flavoured
Water temperature: 90 - 100°C
Use 4 - 5 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 5 - 10 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!