*Organic Snow Dragon 1st Grade Tea Leaves. *Certified Organic.
Tea enthusiasts worldwide recognise that natural white tea is unparalleled in terms of its freshness and delicacy. To truly experience something exceptional, one must try Snow Dragon 1st Grade white tea from China's Hunan Province. This Chinese tea consists exclusively of young buds, emitting a subtle, rejuvenating aroma that attracts the discerning taste buds of tea lovers. The tea leaves glisten with a silvery colour owing to the presence of delicate fine hairs, providing them with a stunning and captivating quality.
Snow Dragon 1st Grade white tea is treated differently from traditional white tea, as it goes through withering, steaming, rolling, firing, and cooling similar to green tea. The tea leaves are then carefully hand-rolled in a heated pan, resulting in their unique appearance.
The tea offers several health benefits, such as boosting the immune system, lowering the risk of heart disease and promoting overall well-being. Additionally, it is 100% organic, and free of dangerous substances and pesticides, making it an excellent option for individuals prioritising health and the environment. Revitalising and wholesome, Snow Dragon 1st Grade white tea is an ideal beverage for tea enthusiasts everywhere!
Here are some key benefits of Organic Snow Dragon 1st Grade:
- White tea helps support digestion by encouraging the growth of good bacteria, it's also been shown to reduce inflammation, which can help soothe intestinal problems.
- White tea is believed to help with oral health. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, drinking white tea helps to fight against bacteria (less cavities!) and prevent gum inflammation.
- Studies have shown that an extract of white tea not only can prevent the growth of some bacteria and viruses, it may also increase the ability of the immune system to fight off viral and bacterial infections.
- In ancient Asian culture, white organic tea was largely used as a drink for reducing stress.
- White tea is the least processed tea and contains a high amount of antioxidants. It contains elastin and collagen, which increases the elasticity of the skin, heals wounds more quickly and prevents premature ageing.
- Studies have shown that drinking three or more cups of white tea per day can help reduce bad cholesterol levels and promote healthy blood clotting.
- Research has shown that antioxidants known as 'catechins' found in white tea have powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. They are believed to suppress the activity of bone-damaging cells and help to strengthen our bones.
🌿 Organically Certified
✅ Not Flavoured
Water temperature: 70 - 80°C
Use 4 - 5 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 3 - 4 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!