White Tea Pai Mu Tan*, Green Tea China Chun Mee*, lavender* (3%), natural peach flavouring, peach* (2%), natural lavender flavouring, mallow*, vanilla extract*. * Certified Organic.
Peach - Lavender taste.
When you seek a moment of tranquillity, look no further than our Organic Peach Lavender White Tea to calm your senses. This serene and delightful infusion has been crafted by fusing two magical teas, White Tea Pai Mu Tan and Green Tea China Chun Mee, in perfect harmony.
Lavender adds a gentle floral taste to improve the blend, creating a calming and peaceful feeling with every sip. Natural peach flavouring adds fruity sweetness, balancing well with the calming lavender, green, and white teas.
It's the perfect blend when you seek to unwind and enjoy the serenity of a peaceful day. For all the lavender tea lovers and organic white tea lovers, there's no other way than this to witness the perfection within a cup of tea. Enjoy this tea pure, and let the crispy, fruity, and floral hints mingle on your palate.
Here are some key benefits of Organic Peach Lavender White Tea Blend:
- It's an antioxidant-rich fusion. This fusion produces white tea and green tea that are known for their high antioxidant content. These antioxidants help combat free radicals, supporting overall health.
- Tea lovers recognise lavender for its soothing properties. Sipping this organic peach lavender loose leaf tea can help reduce stress and promote relaxation.
- The combination of two different teas and lavender can assist digestion and alleviate digestive discomfort.
- White tea and green tea of contain high amounts of polyphenols and 'catechins' that may boost the immune system.
- Green tea is renowned for its potential to enhance metabolism, aiding in weight management.
- The antioxidants in this organic peach lavender white tea can contribute to healthy skin by fighting oxidative stress.
✅ Not Flavoured
Water temperature: 70 - 80°C
Use 4 - 5 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 3 - 5 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!