White Tea Pai Mu Tan*, Green Tea China Chun Mee*, White Tea Mao Feng*, grape (grape, vegetable oil)*, vanilla extract*, rose petals* (2%), natural rose flavouring, vanilla* (1%). *Certified Organic.
Vanilla - Rose taste.
The Organic Rose & Vanilla tea will astonish you with its sweetness. This blend comprises three high-quality teas: Pai Mu Tan white tea, Mao Feng white tea, and Chun Mee green tea. A subtle floral fragrance and a hint of vanilla accompany its divine and untamed character. With each sip, relish a velvety and sugary taste that lingers on your taste buds.
In this sensational fusion, tea lovers can enjoy a variety of organic white teas. These include Pai Mu Tan and Mao Feng white teas, which are known for their excellent quality. The tea pluckers pick the tea leaves when the buds are still closed, preserving the high antioxidant levels and nutrients within. The flavours are very mild and with no astringency.
Witness the disclosure of fruit notes in this tea with grape and vanilla bourbon. In addition, the infusion possesses a floral flavour from the rose petals.
Chun Mee green tea likewise possesses the same properties, in conjunction with antioxidant properties.
All three teas comprise caffeine, which has a beneficial effect on the central nervous system. Vanilla also holds numerous advantages, including digestive, anti-stress, anti-ageing, and aphrodisiac effects. Roses have antioxidants and vitamin C that boost your body and fight tiredness.
Here are some key benefits of Organic Rose & Vanilla Tea:
- Since white tea is the least processed of true teas, it also contains the most antioxidants. 'Catechins' in tea may help lower blood pressure, improve circulation and lower the risk of heart disease.
- The organic rose & vanilla tea is pleasantly sweet. Floral scents from rose petals and vanilla hints accompany the heavenly and wild nature of the tea.
- Antioxidants in white tea have also been shown to lower cholesterol levels, especially bad LDL cholesterol. White tea also helps to shield the body and prevent chronic infections with its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Drinking white tea could have anti-ageing effects on skin. Studies have shown that white tea blocks the enzymes that break down collagen and elastin, the chemicals in our skin that keep it supple. Its antioxidant action also helps protect the skin from day-to-day damage.
- White tea has antioxidants and boosts the immune system with its antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal effects.
- Vanilla is a healing food that has been used for a long time and is considered a superfood. It's especially powerful at enhancing brain and mood health.
- Rose petal in tea also has mental health benefits such as relaxation, reducing stress and antidepressant effects.
🌿 Organically Certified
✅ Not Flavoured
Water temperature: 60 - 65°C
Use 4 - 5 grams per 330ml cup
Steep for approx. 3 - 4 minutes to find your ideal strength and flavour!